Capital Group is seeking a full-time Associate Systems Engineer to support our federal sector clients.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- – Applying software, hardware, and standards knowledge in the analysis, specification, development, integration, and acquisition of
- mission-critical systems;
- – Providing customer support to ensure proposed designs comply with applicable policies, orders, and/or standards;
- – Performing lifecycle systems engineering to identify and manage requirements for deployment and transition, integrated logistics support,
- sustainment, and technology evolution improvements;
- – Supporting Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA) analyses;
- – Assessing and evaluating various technical architectures;
- – Identifying and analyzing requirements, assessing system designs and architectures, and planning and evaluating test activities to verify that
- vendor-provided solutions meet requirements;
- – Performing functional and system analyses to translate stakeholder needs into a traceable set of functional and system requirements; and
- – Supporting risk management activities to identify and analyze the uncertainties (i.e., risks) of achieving program objectives and developing
- mitigation strategies to reduce the likelihood and consequences of those uncertainties.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- – One (1) or more years of relevant experience.
- – Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and the ability to work well on a team.
Special Requirements: Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust. This position may require a 0-20% travel commitment within the Washington DC-Metropolitan area.