Location: Washington DC
Position: Full Time
Job Description: Capital Group is a rapidly expanding, Washington DC-based strategic management consulting firm. We are currently in need of an experienced and professional Business Analyst to join our team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing strategic planning, analysis, and operations research to support customer projects. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Business Analyst and is enthusiastic about being part of a team that is at the top of its game. If this sounds like you, please apply!
The Business Analyst will work as part of a team that will support various programs. The Business Analyst will provide analytical support to include:
- Support project management and development activities for all projects to include implementation of comprehensive project management plans, holding regular stakeholder meetings, and maintain project status trackers.
- Oversee pipeline project management processes and work closely with stakeholders and project leadership to ensure appropriate prioritization of activities and mission alignment.
- Apply project management and business process methodologies to ensure projects are well-defined, efficiently run, and rapidly deliver the best value.
- Interact with project stakeholders and leadership to gather, analyze and document requirements related to each project.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Management, Communications, or related field.
- Candidate must be skilled in business analysis, problem-solving and communication of ideas and concepts for multiple disciplines for multiple stakeholders.
- Candidate must be well-organized and able to assume responsibility for project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to assemble, consume, organize, and assess large amounts of data and configure conclusions based on findings.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project); capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and ability to work well on a team.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- Five (5) or more years of demonstrated experience in a product management and/or business analysis role, preferred.
- PMP, or equivalent, certification.
Special Requirements: None required.
Travel Required: 0-10%, within Washington DC-Metropolitan area.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.