Location: Washington DC
Position: Full Time
Summary Job Description: We are seeking a talented Program Analyst who has the experience necessary to use advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness of organizational programs and implement study methods to evaluate the efficiency of complex program operations.
Job Description: Capital Group is a rapidly expanding, Washington DC-based strategic management consulting firm. We are currently in need of an experienced and professional Program Analyst to join our team. The Program Analyst will be responsible for using advanced qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness of organizational programs and implementing study methods to evaluate the efficiency of complex program operations. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Program Analyst and is enthusiastic about being part of a team that is at the top of its game. If this sounds like you, please apply!
The Program Analyst will work as part of a team that will support various programs. The Program Analyst will provide analytical support to include:
- Coordinate and monitor the scheduling, budgeting, and technical performance of customer program initiatives. Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules. Develop solutions to program problems. Make certain that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Ensure quality customer service and support to a diverse customer base by the assessment of customers’ needs and satisfaction of customers’ expectations. Assure that customer requirements and administrative directions of management are integrated into project and task execution. Collaborate with program management on courses of action.
- Provide analysis and advice to assist management to plan and establish effective programs, establish short-and long-range program goals, detailed implementation plans, and oversight, advise if adjustments or changes in objectives or emphasis are beneficial with recommendations for process or organizational change.
- Facilitate strategy sessions, strategic assessments and program and process reviews to validate enterprise approach.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of program-related emerging technologies, analytics, proofs of concept, and pilots.
- Provide continuous input based on leading practices, requirements, and guidance from both the public and private sectors.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in the following fields of study: Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to assemble, consume, organize, and assess large amounts of data and configure conclusions based on findings.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project), excellent oral and written communication skills, a capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and ability to work well on a team.
- Three (3) or more years of demonstrated experience in a project management role, preferred.
- PMP, or equivalent, certification.
Special Requirements: None required.
Travel Required: 0-10%, within Washington DC-Metropolitan area.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.