Capital Group is seeking a full-time Mid-level Program Analyst to support our federal sector clients.
The Analyst will assist in tracking, managing, analyzing and reporting project performance. Specific responsibilities may include:
- – Program planning inclusive of coordinating, scheduling, and arranging meetings;
- – Preparation and analysis of program-related data to include, assembling, consuming, organizing, and assessing large amounts of data and
- developing conclusions based upon findings;
- – Review and report program status;
- – Preparation of program briefings and presentations;
- – Reviewing detailed assessments and evaluations to provide recommendations in support of decision-making regarding program direction, key
- issues, and mitigation steps;
- – Conducting program and project control processes;
- – Applying industry best practices and tools to support the Program Manager (PM) with contract administration, oversight, and management of program activities;
- – Developing and/or analyzing project schedules;
- – Planning and facilitating meetings to include, project team meetings, document reviews, and client-driven meetings;
- – Preparing meeting minutes; and
- – Coordinating and monitoring timely and effective completion of action items.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- – Five (5) or more years of relevant experience.
- – Candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project), excellent oral and written communication skills, the capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and the ability to work well on a team.
- – Master’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- – Knowledge of industry best practices (ITIL, PMI, and CMMI).
- – PMP Certification, or equivalent.
Special Requirements: Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust. This position may require a 0-20% travel commitment within the Washington DC-Metropolitan area.