Capital Group is seeking a full-time Senior-level Business Financial Analyst to support our federal sector clients.
The Analyst will provide a full range of business and financial management program support inclusive of planning, executing, and tracking the program’s financial resources. The Analyst will also provide business case and investment analysis support to document the financial trade-offs of various projects. Specific responsibilities may include:
- – Developing current-year and out-year budgets and spend plans;
- – Supporting formal budget review cycles to include tracking the budget, financial activity, and status of each project across fiscal years,
- authorizations, appropriations, and expenditures;
- – Tracking burn-rate and providing monthly invoice reconciliation reports;
- – Preparing and delivering monthly reconciled spend plans;
- – Analyzing operational shortfalls and impacts of new and emerging technologies and qualifying and/or quantifying the benefits of
- – Conducting cost-benefit analyses and evaluating lifecycle costs to inform modifications to technical, design, configuration, schedule,
- interface and implementation parameters;
- – Performing and delivering cost-risk and benefit-risk analyses and integrating economic benefits with cost estimates to develop risk-adjusted
- economic measures (e.g., Net Present Value, Benefit-to-Cost Ratio, and Payback Period);
- – Developing program life cycle cost estimates, alternative analyses, economic analysis, and other business case documentation;
- – Developing cost models and databases;
- – Developing business cases in accordance with the OMB-300 guidelines; and
- – Developing independent government cost estimates.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- – Ten (10) or more years of relevant experience.
- – Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proficiency in
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project); the capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- and the ability to work well on a team.
- – Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- – Knowledge of government acquisition processes.
Special Requirements: Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust. This position may require a 0-20% travel commitment within the Washington, DC-Metropolitan area.