Capital Group is seeking a full-time Senior-level Program Analyst to support our federal sector clients.
The Analyst must have proven skills in leading projects. Specific responsibilities may include:
- – Actively leading and managing all phases of a project lifecycle from initiation through closure to include, project planning, contract
- management, project execution, tracking, and reporting;
- – Delivering quality projects in a timely and cost-effective manner, exceeding customer expectations;
- – Coordinating and managing diverse teams and staff members to deliver high-quality results in a timely manner;
- – Managing project schedules, estimates, resource plans;
- – Managing, tracking, and reporting on project costs, schedule, and performance progress;
- – Developing and delivering detailed status reports and briefings, along with periodic demonstrations of developed capability, to document and
- demonstrate project progress to the customer;
- – Proactively managing project scope, actions, issues, risks, and mitigation steps to ensure project success;
- – Planning and facilitating meetings to include, project team meetings, document reviews, and client-driven meetings; and
- – Coordinating and monitoring timely and effective completion of action items.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- – Ten (10) or more years of relevant experience.
- – Candidate must demonstrate strong analytical skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project),
- excellent oral and written communication skills, the capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and the ability to work well on a team.
- – Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or related field.
- – Knowledge of industry best practices (ITIL, PMI, and CMMI).
- – PMP Certification, or equivalent.
Special Requirements: Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust. This position may require a 0-20% travel commitment within the Washington, DC-Metropolitan area.