Location: Washington DC
Position: Full Time
Job Description: Capital Group is a rapidly expanding, Washington DC-based strategic management consulting firm. We are currently in need of an experienced and professional Systems Engineer to join our team. The Systems Engineer will be responsible for implementing and maintaining computer systems to ensure optimal performance. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Systems Engineer and is enthusiastic about being part of a team that is at the top of its game. If this sounds like you, please apply!
The Systems Engineer will work as part of a team that will support various programs. The Systems Engineer will provide support to include:
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Perform analysis at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance, and disposal.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Prioritize mission-critical tasks and coordinate the construction and expansion of systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Six (6) or more years of demonstrated experience in information technology, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
- Candidate must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills; strong financial, analytical, and problem-solving skills; proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); capacity to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and ability to work well on a team.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Relevant Technical certifications.
Special Requirements: None required.
Travel Required: 0-10%, within Washington DC-Metropolitan area.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.